There are four different ways you can pay for your orders:
- Debit/credit card
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer
Paying with PayPalPaypal account: [email protected]
With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- ruarmy.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized
- The location the seller is shipping to (also call the destination country or region).
Paying with debit/credit card
On checkout page use method Visa, Mastercard, Maestro ++
Paying with MoneyGram
|Address:||Malaya Bukharestskaya 3-198, St. Petersburg, 192288|
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Please email your ORDER NUMBER, MoneyGram Reference Number, ORDER AMOUNT, SENDER'S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER'S ADDRESS and COUNTRY to: [email protected] after you send payment through MoneyGram. Thanks!
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for all local MoneyGram handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local MoneyGram.
Paying with Wire Transfer
|Beneficiary:||Bolshakov Sergei Aleksandrovich|
|Beneficiary's Acc N:||40817840204780009236 (USD)|
|Correspondent bank:||Citibank NA, 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, USA|
|Beneficiary's bank:||AO «ALFA-BANK», 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078|
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Please email your ORDER NUMBER, T/T COPY to: [email protected] after you send payment through Wire Transfer. Thanks!
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for all local handling fees and Intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local bank.